Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Tag

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper with stamped gift tags (except for this year).
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real if we're going to be home the whole month of Dec., otherwise, artificial.
3. When do you put up the tree? Whenever I find the time.
4. When do you take the tree down? Same as No. 3
5. Do you like eggnog? Love it! Cold or Hot, have even made it from scratch.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Keyboard - I still have it. What makes it my favorite is that I never asked for it, my parents just seemed to know that I wanted it.
7. Hardest person to buy for? Chris, he never likes anything I pick out. I don't buy for him anymore.
8. Easiest person to buy for? Close friends.
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Several, my favorites are the two that my mom has made for me.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Try to mail.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Corduroy pants.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? It is a little known secret that I don't like Christmas movies. Actually I detest most of them, the only ones I tolerate are Home Alone and Home Alone II.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Usually some time in December. Chris and I always do Christmas shopping on my birthday (16th).
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? I don't think so.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Buried cherry chocolate cookies (the only way I'll eat maraschino cherries).
16. Lights on the tree? White lights and rose lights.
17. Favorite Christmas song? "O Holy Night" especially when sung by Celine Dion or my friend Vicki.
18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? If I'm singing the song I can.
19. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel, gold and white with lights.
20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? If grandma sends pj's we open those Christmas Eve, everything else, Christmas morning.
21. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The cold weather! Hands down!
22. What theme or color are you using? Most people know I LOVE red. I love to wear red, decorate with red, have the red KitchenAid and everything to match in red. The only time I don't like red, is when decorating for Christmas. For Christmas, it's Burgundy and Gold with a Victorian flair.
23. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Ham and Sweet Potatoes.

I guess the idea of a tag is to tag others, but if you're like me and you feel guilty if you don't have time to respond to a tag, don't, but do if you want to, I'd love to see you're answers.

1 comment:

Nicki said...

Glad to know you're still alive. I can't wait till you get back. I've really missed you.