Thursday, May 27, 2010

Our Dancing Princesses

I got the inspiration from a book I found at the library to photograph the girls as they were dancing. We had a lot of fun and got some good poses too.

Clarissa and Krystal are so happy when they're dancing. They've been taking dance class from Miss Hannah for this whole school year and have loved every minute of it. I was out of town during their recital and Chris forgot to bring the camera, but he took pictures of their costumes once he got home.
They did a dance from The Nutcracker Ballet. Clarissa is the sugar-plum fairy queen and Krystal is a flower.
Both girls did a wonderful job and I got to see their performance when I got home because Chris did remember to bring the video camera.
Clarissa even had a solo and she did great.

Amber wanted to get in on the action too. She loves to dress in tutus and pretend that she is going to dance class. She already knows some of the positions as well.