Thursday, April 5, 2012

32 Weeks and HUGE!

Okay, I know I've done this four times before and it has happened every time, but I am still totally shocked at how large my belly is.  I still have 2 more months left and it doesn't seem humanly possible to get any larger without something busting through.  Speaking of busting through, the baby is very active now and there are times when I really feel that he or she will just burst right through my skin.  I have lovingly taken to calling the baby "my little alien" as I feel like my body is harboring an alien life form that never stops trying to get out, which can be very distracting when I'm lying on my back trying to read and the book is jumping all over the place from the movements.  I have been feeling the baby with hiccups, which is fun for the girls to feel as well.  Of course, with the later stages of pregnancy also comes all those annoying symptoms that make it hard to sleep, like heartburn and swollen feet.  I was just telling my friend though, that I would do it all over again for the blessing of the child that will be joining our family in two more months.

2 comments:

Jo said...

Lookin' Good! I loved feeling babies kick, it's the best! You do know they don't stop once they're born? I'm sure you do, I would imagine Amber was a mover and a shaker while inside as well ;) Nathan sure was. Enjoy it! And thanks for sharing.

Nicki said...

You look beautiful! You might be the prettiest pregnant lady I've ever seen.