Thursday, September 25, 2008

Sleeping like a log

As we get ready to celebrate Krystal's 4th birthday on the 27th, I was looking back at pics of her and couldn't resist this series of pictures of her asleep. Krystal has always had a difficult time sleeping at night and the result is that she falls asleep in the darndest places. Or maybe it's just a product of being the third child and Mom not putting her down for naps on time. Either way, we enjoy these pictures and the memory of the many other times we've found her asleep in strange places, but don't have the pics to show. In this one, we found her asleep outside our bedroom door after we got out of the shower.

Asleep in her highchair, our children have all had the habit of falling asleep while eating.

Asleep in Jared's bucket chair, I wouldn't think that was very comfortable.

On the floor at our friends house, too tired after all that talking on the phone I guess.

Sacked out after a long day of visiting friends during one of our visits to El Paso, after we moved.

Asleep at her birthday party at Cici's. At least the rest of us enjoyed the pizza.

We like to call this one "tired Mommy." How many times have I felt this way?

This one was taken just a couple weeks ago, she fell asleep in Amber's swing in the backyard.
All I can say is, enjoy it while you can Krystal, one of these days you won't have the luxury.

2 comments:

Scott and Stacy said...

That's too funny. I have a few pics like that of my kids falling asleep in strange places. Wouldn't it be so nice to fall asleep any place and have someone take care of everything? I don't think I'd like the pictures taken of me while I slept though.

Jo said...

I can't believe she's going to be 4! Way cute pictures! Some of those need to be blown up for that special 16th birthday. The bucket seat and the swing, those are the best. Thanks!