Sunday, March 1, 2009

Curly Girls and Girly Girls

What do you do when it's cold outside, you have cabin fever, and three girls? Hairdos of course. We've been having a lot of fun experimenting with hair lately. This is Clarissa all ready for church. I used hot rollers to curl her hair.
This is what Krystal's hair looked like after we took out the rubberbands. She had her hair in two knots on top of her head which was really cute. We couldn't resist taking a picture of her crazy curls once we took the knots out.

Last night after baths I tried three different things. Knots for Amber, braids for Krystal, and Socks rollers for Clarissa. They were all so excited to have pretty hair for church in the morning.

Here's how they all turned out. Amber's hair was sooo crazy curly that I had to put it up in a ponytail to tame it a little.

This is just a picture of all the girls when our friends came over to play. The girls were swarming around little Maggie and then we noticed that they were all wearing pink so we just had to take a picture.

5 comments:

Nicki said...

Your girls are too cute! I love the hair since it slightly resembles mine :)

Vicki said...

I was wondering how you got their hair to look so curly and cute.

Anonymous said...

I still can't comment on your book page so here's my 2 cents on your latest: Goodness Gracious! You really should open your home school to the public. Maybe we could bus in my kids (from Texas, ha ha.)

And the hair is adorable. How fun!

Sarah said...

fun fun fun! I love your girls. can you email me that pic with maggie?

Jo said...

Love the curls!