Friday, July 17, 2009

Geekoes and Geek-up

So I had just to write these down. Two of Amber's funny words as she continues the quest to be an English speaker are geekoes and geek-up. What do these mean you might ask. Well, she can be heard saying geekoes when she wants you to trace her hand on a piece of paper, or when she wants her nails painted, or when she is showing you an owie on her fingers. That's right, geekoes=fingers. And geek-up? She recently stole her sisters lip gloss and carts it around all day long, putting it on her lips occasionally and calling it geek-up. So geek-up=make-up. So cute!

4 comments:

Jo said...

I love those little words. It's funny to see which ones stick around, not because of the toddler, but because of the family ;)You just can't resist it, it's too cute

Nicki said...

What were you doing up at 5:17? I noticed that is when your blog posted. I thought I was the only crazy person up that early. Of course... I was exercising my geek-oes and avoiding putting on geek-up.

Anonymous said...

So cute.

iamjenn said...

Thank you, Miss Amber, for coming up with my new excuse for never wearing make-up (excuse me, geek-up.)