Saturday, March 10, 2012

What a Difference Four Inches Makes

 I love Amber's long blonde hair.  Her hair is thick and naturally has some wave to it (not in this pic because it is damp) and is always pretty...except for when she wakes up in the morning and all those long locks are in snarls.  I finally decided that I need to simplify my life and one way to do that is to spend less time combing her hair. So...
Four inches later it is a much more manageable length and still beautiful, even if not as wavy as before.  I was worried that I would be sad, but I am actually quite happy with it and seem to be the only one who can even tell it's shorter.

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Yep, I didn't notice the 4 inches gone....she sure is beautiful!!

My you sure have been busy with the freezer meals!! Way to go!

Jo said...

Gotta love that fish face in the mirror!