Saturday, July 28, 2012

Two Months

 Seth is sleeping so much better now that he is sleeping on his tummy in his bassinet. 
July 6, 5 weeks old
 Giving Dad googly eyes and smiles!
July 9, 6 weeks old
 Holding his head up by himself sometimes.
July 10, 6 weeks old
 Making great faces!
July 12
 Big smiles for everyone and wearing his favorite pajamas.
July 19, 7 weeks old
 Seth got his first little sunburn when we spent the day at the lake for a luau.
July 21
 This is one of my favorite outfits for church, a friend made the onsie with the little tie on it.
July 22
 Look! I am as big as a zucchini!
July 24, 8 weeks old
 Seth's first baseball game, grandma came too.
July 27
 Watching Grandma. Seth is very social, everyone comments about how alert he is and that he is always watching people so intently.
 Sleeping on Mommy.  I just love to sit and hold him while he sleeps, I may not get a lot done, but I sure do love my Seth snuggles, I love the way he curls up and love to watch his cute little lips move as he dreams.
July 28
 2 Months old!

In this picture he is "talking." He loves to coo, gurgle, and carry on "conversations" with people.
July 28
Look how big he is! At his Dr. appointment, he was 14 lbs.

He sure is HANDSOME!

No comments: