Monday, August 25, 2008

My BFF (by Amber)

This is my BFF (Best Friend Forever). Her name is Alyson, but I like to call her Ala-Al. Our friendship began when I was a newborn sporting all her hand-me-down clothes. (She's got style!) Our moms like to spend a lot of time together, so naturally, we do too. We have helped each other learn how to sit, crawl, drool, walk, talk, scream, etc. You've probably never seen two babies who actually "play" together at such a young age. We go around the house together causing all kinds of havic for our moms to clean up later. I know we look innocent at the moment, but we are really contemplating how quickly we can hide all the magnetic letters from the refrigerator all over the kitchen, under cabinets and appliances.
Here we are in coordinating outfits practicing for "twin day" in Junior High, munching on a sophisticated snack of animal crackers straight from the 10 lb. plastic tub. Later, we decided to decorate the kitchen with raining cat food.

While our moms were cleaning up the cat food, we headed outdoors and down the hill together for some fun on the play set. Our moms can't tell if we are helping each other on the slide or trying to push each other off, it's really a fine line sometimes.

Aly invited me to her birthday party. She is two now. I won't be two for another four and a half months, but that has never slowed me down. I can get just as much frosting in my hair as a true two year old!

In this picture I'm sharing my Daddy with Aly and I'm happy about it (something I would never do with my sisters and be happy about). Yeah, we're that close. Love you Ala-Al.




1 comment:

Jo said...

That's pretty dang cute!