Thursday, February 12, 2009

Photo tag!

This is a pretty fun tag. If you are reading this, consider yourself tagged. Go to the place in your computer where you keep photos, open the fourth file, then choose the fourth picture to post on your blog and explain it. This could be really funny. My fourth folder happens to be the "Clarissa" folder. Here is Clarissa after losing another tooth. Obviously this is not the picture that I chose to show everyone (I'm sure I'll be paying for posting this when she's older). Has anyone else noticed how kids tend to put their tongue in the holes where their teeth were when you're trying to take a picture? I almost always have to tell them not to, then take another picture. Can't wait to see what everyone else digs up!

3 comments:

Jo said...

That's way fun! I'll do it too :)

Scott and Stacy said...

We did it. I ws a little afraid to go in and see which picture it would be. I'm glad it turned out to be one of my kids and not one of my daycare kids.

Sarah said...

awww, that's cute! mine was a teeny bit embarrasing, but pretty representative of my fam:) You guys are so much fun!